Thursday, January 3, 2008

first thought

2008
resolutions? nope. useless. the revolution continues though.
been thinking alot about trust lately. tried it recently. was betrayed by it...of course. i'm starting to think of the whole self fulfulling prophecy thing. maybe i need to edit my way of thinking going into a situation where a little trust has to be afforded. stop expecting to be fucked over. maybe that'll prevent it. muhammad ali said "whatever you're thinking, you're becoming". the whole "i think therefore i am" theory. haven't thought of applying this to such situations. i'll try it out. i know this looks or sounds like a stinking resolution. it isn't. i see it as a hmmm moment.

1 comment:

anneli000 said...

Bet that I've got my trust issues too. I have learned that although I can choose the people I like, I cannot choose the people I trust. That trust is something that can only be tested over time. Like all those diet programs say: Individual results may vary.